Welcome to My 'Blog

Welcome to My 'Blog

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Editing Day

I spent some time messing with the format/look of the 'blog today and I don't really feel like spending more time writing.  I probably should, but I'm an adult who can make his own decisions, so whatever.  I don't care.

Let me know what you think about the layout stuff.  I dunno if I'm crazy about it, but it's something different, so I'll try it out for a bit.  I'll probably be messing with it again soon.

Looking at the numbers, I might stop posting on Saturdays altogether.  Other than Sunday (when I already don't 'blog) it's statistically the lowest viewed day of the week.  I haven't decided for sure yet, but don't be surprised if nothing turns up next week.

1 comment:

  1. The frog is the one thing that puts a smile on my face every time the 982 Express bus that i take, passes by Guadalupe and 21st street. Then, I am able to mentally answer back, "I'm fine, Thanks", then move on with my day, knowing that someone out there, who had kindly in the name of art vandalized this wall, cares in some odd and amphibian loving fashion. Thus, I propose that you keep it!...Fo sho!..:)

    ReplyDelete